PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
FISAF International, reg. no.: 22744436, registered address: Ohradské náměstí 1628/7, Stodůlky, 155 00, Praha, as a Data Controller, informs you – in connection with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as „Regulation“), which came into force on 25 May 2018 – of the processing and keeping of personal data provided to the Data Controller on the basis of your Consent to personal data processing. FISAF International is responsible for the protection and securing of this personal data.
If you would like to contact us or withdraw your consent to personal data processing at any time during the processing, please write to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We process personal data provided by you for the following reasons:
Marketing – sending of newsletters, bulletins and tips (sending commercial communication).
Advanced marketing based on your consent – if you provide your consent, we are also entitled to send you inspiring third-party offers or use your e-mail address for re-marketing and targeted advertising on Facebook.
Photographic documentation (for promotion and reports of our events).
Accounting (we necessarily need your personal data – invoice information – for issuing and keeping record of tax documents).
We protect the personal data, provided by you, using modern technologies. We have taken all the necessary measures to prevent your personal data from being misused, damaged or destroyed.
Your rights in connection with personal data protection:
- the right to access your Personal Data (pursuant to Article 15 of the Regulation),
- the right to rectification of your Personal Data (pursuant to Article 16 of the Regulation),
- the right to erasure of your Personal Data without undue delay if reasons are given pursuant to Article 17 of the Regulation,
- the right to restriction of processing of your Personal Data in the cases stated in Article 18 of the Regulation,
- the right to data portability in the cases stated in Article 20 of the regulation,
- the right to withdraw this Consent pursuant to Article 7(3) of the Regulation,
- the right to lodge a complaint against the Data Controller pursuant to Article 77 of the Regulation.
If your personal data is provided to our employees or co-workers, they are all obligated to maintain confidentiality of the personal data and security measures whose disclosure might impair the security of your personal data. Your personal data remains secure even after your contractual relationship with us is terminated. Your personal data will not be made available to any third party without your consent.
These rules came into force on 25 May 2018.