Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic the 2020 General Assembly will be replaced by a virtual session. Please mark your calendars for 24 October 2020, for the virtual session that is being organized for FISAF International members. Exact timing and more details will follow soon.
The program for the session will be developed to include important organizational updates from the President, Vice-president and Executive Director. Information will also be provided on the statutory items that need to be addressed and voted on by correspondence.
Since this meeting is organized via Video conference, we will shortly send you the guidelines along with the finalized agenda and documents for the first ever Virtual General Assembly.
Kindly inform us before 30th of September 2020 your attendance.
General Assembly Agenda:
- Welcome by President, Stella Diblik
- Confirmation of attendance in advance
- Confirmation of Agenda in advance
- Short presentation of the Annual Report
- Presentation of the Financial Statement 2019
- Approval of the Financial Statement 2019
- Presentation of Budget 2021
- HHU Briefing
- Fitness & Sport Aerobics Briefing
- Education Briefing
- Approval of the FISAF International Budget 2021
- Supervisory Board Report
- Future events/championships
- Incoming proposals
- Incoming questions
- Thank you for attending